Outreach and Research Intern
We are seeking an Outreach and Research Intern to begin September 2016. This unpaid position will last 12-24 weeks, a minimum of 20 hours a week, and is located in Culver City, CA. A transportation stipend is available. The intern needs to have a desire to learn about coordinating campaigns and have a passion for social justice. Flexibility, kindness and an eagerness to learn are required!
- Keep up with current events
- Draft and edit emails
- Create lists of contacts for outreach
- Assist in Campaigns Plans
- Research social justice organizations and issue areas
- Currently enrolled in a college program in a related field, especially political science
- Solid knowledge of Microsoft Office and Google Docs
- Passion for politics and social justice
- Experience with and interest in in-depth research
- Excellent verbal and writing skills
- Desire to use film as a tool for social change
- Desire to learn more
- Not afraid to share ideas and participate
- Flexibility and a sense of humor
To apply, please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
Brave New Films is an Equal Opportunity Employer and employs without regard to sex, race, color, national origin, religion, age, handicap or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.