Are you able to operate any camera under almost any situation?
Can you grab quality audio, even when filming by yourself?
Can you do interviews on the fly?
Can you edit the material into a compelling story?
If you’re a skilled… REALLY skilled in all tech/creative aspects of filming/editing,
and you are passionate and knowledgeable about politics: We have THE job for YOU!
- BA in film or equivalent experience
- 5+ years production experience
- Experienced filming/troubleshooting on DSLR
- Skilled in Adobe Creative suite (Premiere, After Effects, Photo Shop especially)
- Hiring/Managing crew
- Experience sourcing archival footage
- Experience in new media and/or news room production (quick turnaround environments)
How to apply: Submit a resume/CV, cover letter, reel, and 3 individual samples of your work to: CoProducerJob@bravenewfilms.org
- PLEASE NOTE: If you do not submit to the email address above, your information for employment will not be considered.
Cover letter: We are looking for a politically savvy, social justice focused individual. In your cover letter, talk about your politics, issue you care about, and what work you have done to advance those issues. Include in the subject line of your email “Read Me.”
3 Work Samples: Please provide 3 examples of projects you were integral in creating. Tell us your role, a brief description of the project, and one challenge and how you overcame it.
*Special consideration for unscripted, documentary, or news projects.
Deadline to Apply is Monday, December 10th, 2018 (By Midnight).
Only candidates that complete the above portions and send to CoProducerJob@bravenewfilms.org will be considered.
Compensation: Highly competitive salary and excellent benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, 401k, vacation and more.
Brave New Films provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran, in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws