Director of Strategy and Distribution
Join the resistance!
The Director of Strategy and Distribution will be highly experienced and one who wants to work for a cause not a corporation...
The Director of Strategy and Distribution positionis equal parts strategy and trains running on time...
- must have experience as a marketing strategist
- must have experience with content distribution
- must have a passion for and working knowledge of politics
- must be able to create and execute a comprehensive distribution plan across several different platforms including all major social media – a plan that will expand on our current reach by thoughtful strategy
- and if you like to bring your pet to work in sunny southern California that’s a plus!
We work with over 100 partners a year and want someone who has people and political skills to strengthen and expand those relationships.
Overview of Responsibilities:
* Overall companywide marketing and distribution strategy
* Audience engagement strategy
* Audience expansion strategy and implementation
* Supervision of 3 - 4 staff
Sample of some of the tasks/strategy
* Write captivating copy to engage and activate our audience (email list, social media, blogs, website, etc.)
* Manage and grow email list
* Create measurable goals in Facebook, Youtube, Instagram
Create strategies to achieve goals
* Create strategy document: this is the master document of all campaign messaging, CTA, social links, and assets
* Write synopsis, blog, email, website blurb
* Create and supervise distribution plan to optimize views/reach of content
This position will report directly to the President of the company, Robert Greenwald
* Degree in Marketing or Mass Communication strongly preferred
* 2 - 3 years in Leadership roles within Marketing Campaigns or in Digital Marketing roles
Competitive salary and benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, 401k, vacation and more.
How to apply:
If you want to apply, please send resume and detailed and in depth cover letter about
- Why you want this position
- Why you are right for this position
- Specific campaigns you have created
- Tell us about a specific social issue that you are passionate about and why
- Tells us about a time you got involved with politics or a local initiative and why
- Specific campaigns you have made trains run on time
- Examples of work that will help persuade us
Send information to BNFDistributionJob@bravenewfilms.org
Applications/material being accepted immediately until position is filled.
All letters will be carefully read.
Brave New Films provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran, in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.