Brave New Films champions social justice issues by using media to inspire, empower, motivate, engage and teach civic participation that makes a difference. Our goal is to support the active civic engagement of an informed citizenry by calling attention to important issues through non-partisan social media production and our ingenious multi-platform distribution network.
We are seeking Production Interns to work within our films production department. This position will last at least 10-12 weeks, a minimum of 18 hours a week, and pays $15/hour. We are located in Culver City, CA. Interns needs to have a passion for social justice and an eagerness to learn!
$15 per hour
- Assist in day to day production at Brave New Films
- Assist head of production and other staff in admin tasks
- Create one sheets
- Maintain film equipment
- Research potential film subjects
- Currently enrolled in a college program in film or film production
- Passion for progressive politics and activism
- Experience with and interest in in-depth research
- Attention to detail
- Strong writing skills
- Flexibility and a sense of humor
To apply, please send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Brave New Films is an Equal Opportunity Employer and employs without regard to sex, race, color, national origin, religion, age, handicap or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.