Do you line up your socks in the drawer?
Do you organize family vacations and send each person color coordinated print outs?
Do you LOVE to coordinate and organize?
Then venture forward fearless reader — we have a job for you
BNF is a non-profit 501(c)3 and 501(c)4 organization founded in 2005 that creates content on social justice issues including immigration reform, criminal justice, and racial equity which is distributed through a variety of platforms. We have a small staff of 23 people who work hand-in-hand to tell the stories of people and communities with a goal of educating others and making a change for the better. The issues we take on are challenging and the passion of our creative and tireless staff makes our work effective.
To be a successful member of our team you must have
- have at least 2 years of experience working in social justice where you have coordinated projects and team members
- have a passion for social justice issues and know the organizations that work on those issues
- be an excellent problem solver
- thrive in a fast-paced work environment, readily adapting to continually changing priorities and aggressive project timelines
- Understand media/video content creation workflow from production to QC and delivery, emphasis on delivery
We offer full benefits including healthcare with fully paid premiums, hiatus, vacation, sick pay, family/maternity/paternity leave all housed in a re-purposed old motel with hummingbirds in the courtyard in always sunny downtown Culver City, CA.