Brave New Films is seeking a full-time Outreach Coordinator who will be a critical part of a small organizing team. Under the supervision of the Programs Director, the Outreach Coordinator will manage logistics for film screenings and education initiatives.
Brave New Films is a social justice documentary company that uses film for change in the areas of justice, inequality, and security. Our mission is to champion social justice issues by using a model of media, education, and grassroots volunteer involvement that inspires, empowers, motivates and teaches civic participation and makes a difference.
· Manage BNF’s digital work, including social media, emails, list-building, and website.
· Manage all social platforms, pages and campaigns.
· Serve as lead on non-video content creation, including but not limited to: sharable Facebook graphics, tweets, and Instagram posts.
· Prepare and optimize all videos for campaign launches on all social platforms (titles, descriptions, playlists, captions, link creation, SEO optimization, video QCing)
· Coordinate all digital deliverables for launches (website graphics, thumbnails, etc.)
· Build and maintain relationships with other social media admins for cross-posting/collaboration.
· Manage email scheduling, loading, and testing for all departments.
· Drive and implement list-building tactics (petitions, website sign-ups, etc.).
· Participate in Campaign Team meetings, to help inform overall tactics and strategies to maximize impact of BNF’s work.
· Do analysis of social media, email and list building metrics for campaigns evaluations, funder reports, and as otherwise needed.
· Train and supervise full-time fellows and part-time interns.
· Note: This is a Los Angeles (Culver City) based position. No remote requests will be considered.
· Note: This is not a video-creation position.