Part-time: 21 hours/week (3 days, 7 hours/day – 10am-6pm); 3 month initial probation period, with potential to expand to ongoing position
Pay Rate: $450/week
Reports to: Director of Campaigns
Expand BNF’s film distribution to students and student groups:
- Build college campus database, including campus organizations/groups that focus on our target issues.
- Build relationships with campus contacts.
- Conduct screening outreach to campus organizations/clubs and provides organizing support and follow-up.
- Create organizing tools, including toolkits, news updates on topics, and organizing swag for existing and new campaigns.
- Support Social Media Manger on creating social posts for targeted audiences (youth, POC, geographical areas where we have multiple schools).
- Supervise interns working on campus mobilization project.
Brave New Films seeks an experienced, storyteller to lead our short form video production team. A passion for progressive causes, a solid track record of telling personal stories through video and advanced understanding of video technology and software are absolutely key.
You will participate in strategic planning of campaigns from a creative perspective, and assign staff and resources to complete all short video production from script to final cut. You will guide the story creatively and manage the logistical workflow.
We’re looking for strong leadership and a knack for managing creative personalities, as you take on the management of a team of filmmakers, designers, researchers, and interns. Understanding the tech is extremely important.
Brave New Films' short form content production team produces short documentaries and web videos on a host of progressive issues. Our team seeks a Video Editor/Motion Graphics Designer to assist with a special video series. This project is expected to last 6-8 weeks and begins in late October.
We're looking for a sharp storyteller, who can cut down long substantive interviews in smaller, bite-sized videos for the web without sacrificing the in depth discussion presented in the videos. This position requires the creation of on screen graphics, and green screen replacement.